The Academic Year 2017-18 was ushered on Thursday, 1st June. The Chief Guest for the occasion was Rev Fr Stephen Pattathanam, Parish Priest Of St.George Church, Muhamma, who delivered a most inspiring message. The Manager Rev Fr Gregory Perumalil CMI dedicated the new academic year to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the students joined in prayer to embark on a fruitful journey that may yield rich rewards at the end of the year.
1. The school time is from 9.15 am to 4 pm.
2. The school office is open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
3. Pupils must be in their classrooms by the first bell at 9.05 a.m. At the second bell, on the days when there is school assembly, all should march to the place assigned to their respective classes
on the assembly ground; on the other days they sit in their classrooms in silence. At the third bell all rise up for prayer.
4. At the end of the day before the students disperse, there will be a thanksgiving prayer led by the school choir.
5. During intervals and playtime pupils should not go out of the school campus. They should avoid unwanted shouting or quarrelling or the use of discourteous language.
6. The academic year is of twelve month duration from May/June to March/April.